Tuesday 14 February 2012

He is Faithful

My life has been far from You,
My choices have left me feeling alone and confused
Why would You love someone like me?
Why would You choose to die for a sinner, one who is so unclean?

My guilt and shame fill my thoughts
the past has taken over, my life cannot change
there is no hope for someone like me
I believed these lies for far too lng
Then I relalized that my Father, my God, He saves!

God came in the form of a baby in a manger,
He sent His Son because I needed a Savior
He knows my name, my guilt, my shame and He loves me the same
His truth can guide me as He is the Way
He is witth me in every aspect of my day
He died to take away my shame,
He forgives those who ask, He loves us all
We are forgiven for our past

So I will look to Him, His Word, His Truth
I will trust that He can truly move me
move me to be who He's created me to be
Trust the forgiveness,
trust that He has set me free
Free to live for Him alone,
He has come to set me free
I will trust the One and only Savior who came and died for me!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, this is so beautiful. I love that you can put your heart down and have no fear of what you feel for the Lord. You are doing amazing things. God is really pressing forward to do great things for His Kingdom! I am praying for you, my dear! You are a beautiful daughter of the Highest King! May the Lord truly bless you as you minister to others through this blog and through the things that you will do in your life! I love you!

    ReplyDelete