Wednesday 29 August 2012

Older Stuff


To really explain how I feel seems impossible.
It is something I have been trying to do for years
I try and fail, and lose a few friends,
Yet I still try again
Some say feelings do not matter,
But when you’re hurting, do you feel it?
Its not about what others think,
I am well aware of this,
However those close friends of mine
Who shoot down my pain and hurt
Just deepen it within my heart
And it seems to just go back to the start

So let me begin
My God loves me forever and always
He never changes,
And I will serve Him all my life
No matter what
I praise His Holy Name

This truth will not leave my lips
But other truth will come out
The pain is real, the hurt runs deep
My GOD IS BIGGER
The truth has not left me,
The pain has grown, the hurt has deepened
My heart is breaking and I don’t know what to do
I seek His face, trusting it will end,
Waiting, not knowing,

You see my life is like a mirror
Shattered in so many pieces
I and others have tried to glue my life back together,
When I encountered God, my Father,
And accepted Him as Lord and Savior
The gaps, and overlapping pieces of glass just didn’t cut it
So my heart has been broken, the mirror has been shattered again
God is gluing the pieces together perfectly
But the time He is taking, is a painful wait
He knows what He is doing
He sees the big picture, and wants to place each piece perfectly where it belongs

No comments:

Post a Comment